You need to have a J-List/JBOX account to track your order. If you placed a guest order please contact support for your shipment details. We recommend registering at our site. Might not work on mobile
1. Login to your account.
2. Go to "Orders."
3. Look for the order you want to track then click "View Order."
4. Click "Track your order" to display a new window with your package's tracking details.FAQ:
1. I tried the tracking page but Japan Post can't find my package. Was I given an incorrect tracking number?
- Sometimes Japan Post takes time to enter the tracking number in to their database so it doesn't show up on their tracking page yet. Please try the page again in 1-2 days. If the tracking still doesn't work after 2 days, please contact support.
2. Is the Shipment Number the Tracking Number?
- No, the shipment number is a number used by our website to manage shipments. It is not a tracking number.
3. I ordered as a guest but created an account after. Can I add the guest order to my account so I can track it?
- Unfortunately, we cannot add guest orders to an account because of system limitations. Please contact support for your tracking number.
4. The tracking page seems to not update after several days/weeks. Is there something wrong?
- This is normal for Registered SAL shipping, it may take several days to a few weeks for the tracking page to update. SAL is low priority shipping and it usually takes 3-4 weeks to deliver on normal or optimal conditions. Delays can happen and it can take up to 8 weeks or more for your package to arrive.
- If your country is Australia or Canada, tracking is unavailable for Registered SAL after it has left Japan.