We always try to answer emails/tickets in a prompt manner but there are some things that are out of our control which prevent us from replying promptly so please:
1. Check your spam folder and see if our emails were marked as spam.
2. Check the time and day you sent the email/submitted the ticket. Support is only available during Japanese business days and hours.
3. Check if you accidentally closed the ticket. Our staff normally don't check closed tickets.
4. Wait at least 2-3 business days for a reply. Our staff sometimes can't reply to a ticket immediately.
5. Do not submit another ticket/email with the same content as your previous ticket or reply to your original ticket, in some cases, this can delay a reply even further.
Thank you for your feedback on this article.