When your order ships out, you should receive a shipment notification email with your tracking number.
For orders shipping by DHL express or UPS, you might also receive an email from DHL/UPS with your tracking number. Sometimes the emails get marked as spam so we recommend to check your spam/junk folder. If you have already checked your spam folder and couldn't find the emails, please contact support for your shipment details.
1. I tried the tracking number but the courier says it can't find my package. Was I given an incorrect tracking number?
- Sometimes the courier takes time to enter the tracking number in to their database so it doesn't show up on their tracking page yet. Please try the page again in 1-2 days. If the tracking still doesn't work after 2 days, please contact support.
2. I already received DHL/UPS's email but my order's status is still "New." Why is that?
- J-List and DHL/UPS's system are not in sync so your order can be already shipped in DHL/UPS but it is not yet shipped on J-List, or vice-versa. If your order is still processing after 1-2 days since you've received the email, please contact support.
3. The tracking page seems to not update after several days. Is there something wrong?
- This is normal for slow shipping(USPS First-Class Package International Service and USPS Priority Mail International), it may take several days to a few weeks for the tracking page to update.
- If your package is returning to the Japan or US warehouse, that is normal. Returning packages are low priority.
4. My shipping is Japan Post - EMS Shipping, I don't know the courier who delivers my package in my country.